Tuesday, April 30, 2019

New catalog Album project

I can't show you the new products in the catalog just yet, but I have created an album project that will get you new product each month, and at the end of the catalog period you will have a completed album.  



You will need to make an order each month, with the first month the most expensive.  But each of the remaining months will be around $20.00.

The first month you will need to purchase:
Everyday Life Album (black or Sapphire you pick)
Everyday Life Protectors
Sweet Girl Paper Pack
Mix In Paper Pack
Sweet Girl Compliments
Sweet Girl Picture My Life Cards
Flip Flaps 4x6

Product total is $60.40, if you wish to add the Stamp of the Month is just $5.00 more.  


When you commit to this group, I will send you an online invoice each month for the product needed, shipping and tax.  Your order will be shipped directly to you.

You will also get access to a private Facebook Group where I will do a video each month walking you through the current months pages and provide a downloadable cutting guide.  You can watch the video when it's convenient for you.  I will also send each of you the brand new catalog!!

Don't use Facebook?  You can still get the cutting guide.  Just let know and I will email it to you.  

Album will have:
Title / Front page
Two two page layouts for each paper pack
One month will have three two page layouts
End page

You will have plenty of paper and supplies left over each month to make additional pages if you want.  

How do you join?  Just send me an email telling me you want to join.  Include your shipping address and I will get an invoice out to you and an invite to the private Facebook Group.  

Additional items needed for first month:
12 inch Paper Trimmer
Exclusive inks: Ballerina, Heather, Peach
Sponge Daubers

If you wish to have these or any other CTMH items added to your monthly order, let me know.

#ctmh #closetomyheart  #album #everydaylife #albumclub #newcatalog


No comments:

Post a Comment