Tuesday, April 2, 2019

CTMH April News

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Spring is finally starting to show signs of life!!!

We have enjoyed some very nice weather here in Reno a couple of times now.  I am so looking forward to Spring / Summer so I can have the window open in my craft room and enjoy the fresh air.  

Don't forget that April is the last month for the current catalog. A couple of items have already sold out, so don't wait to long if there is something you want.  Shop the current Catalog to see what you need!!  

One of the perks of being a consultant is the early access to the catalog.  I got my SE2 catalogs last week and was able to place my order today!  I will hopefully have all my new goodies in my hands by the end of the week.  But it might be first of next week.  

Keep reading to find out what CTMH has for us in April!



 

BRING BACK MY PACK — ZOE

This popular collection is back for a limited time!

Zoe is back in a new, slimmed down paper packet! This paper packet features 6 paper sheets and a full 12″ × 12″ sticker sheet, giving you paper and stickers in the same pack! We’ve refreshed a few of the colors to create this updated pack and paired it with a coordinating cardstock pack and stamp set.

Save 25% on a workshop kit that includes all of these items, which you can use to create the awesome artwork shown here! You can also get a FREE Zoe paper packet when you become a Consultant or host a qualifying party in April!

This collection will only be available through May 31, 2019, while supplies last, so order yours right away!

Download the Workshop Guide
April Stamp of the Month - Love So Sweet

This stamp has a retail value of $18.95, and you can get it in April for just $5.00 with any $50 order.  
The Feels Like Home collection is the paper of the month.  They saved the best for last!  This is my favorite pack out of the whole catalog!  Check out some samples of it below.
 
A new monthly Club is coming!!

I am going to be offering special monthly club. Each month I will showcase one of the new paper packs in the SE2 Catalog.  I will design and share 2-3 page layouts each month, along with a title page and final page.  Since the SE2 catalog goes for 4 months this would be a 4 month commitment.  

Club members will get:
access to a private Facebook group where I will demo the pages each month
(if you are not on Facebook, I will get you the file via email)
downloadable cutting guide for each page
10% discount on project order 
A beautiful finished Everyday Life Album when completed

Each month I will tell you the cost of supplies on the 1st.  I will charge your card on the 5th, and have the items shipped directly to you.  You can make the projects on your own schedule.  Cost for supplies will not be huge.  Each month will include a paper pack and a couple of other items needed to complete the project.  The initial month will be the most as it will include the Every day Life album and pages.   Tape Runners, pens, etc will not be included in the monthly kit.

If you are interested in joining, let me know and I will provide you with the monthly costs and credit card authorization form to join.  My items should be arriving by next week so that I can start designing!  

I hope you join us!
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
Lori Kutsch
PO Box 19654
Reno, NV 89511


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*
#ctmh #closetomyheart #scrapbooking #papercrafting #cardmaking #handmadecards #createyourworld

No comments:

Post a Comment