Tuesday, March 12, 2019

What does being a CTMH Consultant mean?


What does it mean to be a CTMH consultant?

I want to take a minute to share my story of how I became a CTMH consultant, and what it has done for me.

I was with another direct selling company for 14 years.  It was very unstable and at the end, we didn't know from month to month if they were going to file for bankruptcy and shut down or stay open.  They ended up shutting down.  At that point, I asked all my friends (I don't consider them customers. That means we don't know each other) what the wanted me to do.  What product line did they want me to bring to them, and still allow us to have our monthly crops to get together and talk.  
Every single one of them said Close to My Heart.  


I had heard the CTMH name, but I knew nothing about them or their product line, except it was scrapbooking / card making.  I knew a lady that used to be with me at the old company who was now with CTMH.  So I went home, found her website and signed up under her.  I didn't even talk to her first and I had not even looked a their catalog!!!  I did talk to her after she was notified she had a new downline, and I figured out real quick I needed help.  I had never stamped before, and I had no idea how.  So Jackie came over to my house and we spent the day teaching me how to stamp and all the other things about the company I needed to know.  That as in 2014 and I have not looked back.

Close to My Heart has allowed me to grow not only my business, but my friendships.  Both with new friends that come to my crops and interact with me online, but with other consultants as well.  I can say I honestly love the people I have met through this company.  All they way up to the President of CTMH who knows my name and speaks to me when I have seen her in public! These are honestly some of the most genuine ladies I have ever met.  

You too, can join this fabulous company and grow like I have.  Just $75.00 to start your own business, doing what you love, is nothing.  You would probably spend that on a product order this month anyway.  The consultant kit, comes with over $200 in products to help you get your business off to a strong start.  Plus you get $50.00 in CTMH Cash to spend of the products you want!!  Which essentially means your consultant kit was just $25.00.  

CTMH wants you to succeed too, so they give you rewards for meeting goals with Straight to the Top.  You earn commissions for sales, bonus CTMH cash, and even have the opportunity to earn trips all expense paid trips!  (This year is Tahiti!)

Let me help you get started with CTMH.  If you have every thought about having your own business, why not this one?  You are never alone!  You have me, and the whole CTMH team to answer question, and cheer you on every step of the way.  

Straight to the Top incentive items:








#ctmh #closetomyheart #joinmyteam #consultant #straighttothetop #stamping #scrapbooking #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment