Monday, March 25, 2019

Cricut Custom Canning Jar Labels

@sponsored




Who doesn't love freshly canned items?  I know that Brian and I enjoy canning things during the summer to enjoy them all year long.   From Asparagus to salsa we like to preserve the goodness of summer.  

Brian enjoys going on tuna trips out of Oregon or Washington and then he and his parents can the tuna.  Pressure cookers scare me so I stay out of that one!  When he is not able to go, his parents still bring us some of the freshly canned tuna (and tuna steaks!) for our pantry.  

Asparagus is a huge one of us.  I used Aunt Patsy's recipe and I think it's the best thing in the world.  Even our neighbor kid comes over and eats it almost as fast as I can can it it seems.  One year I had to limit him he was eating it so fast!  

Since canning is something we enjoy, I thought it would be fun to make pretty labels on my Cricut to mark what is in each jar.  I did not date these ones, because the two items don't last long in our house.  

In the video below I show you how you can make your very own custom labels for your jars too.  Add a ribbon and they are pretty enough to give as gifts!



To print the labels I used Cricut Printable Vinyl


#cricut #designspace #canning #labels


No comments:

Post a Comment