Thursday, March 28, 2019

Stamp of the Month Program


I was surprised to hear the other day that some people are not aware of the Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  I guess I took it for granted that everyone knew about it.  So I am going to share how the program works and what you get.  

The photo above is the March Stamp of this month. This stamp has a retail value of $18.95 and you can get it for just $5.00 with a $50.00 order.  

Each month there is a new exclusive Stamp of the Month.  They are alway a $18.95 value, and they are always $5.00 with a $50.00 order.  

You can only get them during the month in which they are showcased.  The exception to this is that I purchase extra stamps each month and have them available at my crops.  If there is ever a month that you don't like or want the current months stamp.  You can pick from supply of prior stamp of the months and get one of those for $5.00 instead.  There is no promise that a particular month will be there. The extras I had may have already been purchased by someone else and when they are gone, I cannot get more.  

Below  I have shared a photo of a scrapbook layout using this months stamp.  If you like it, and and want it, you will need to place a $50.00 order before month end, then you will be prompted to add it to your cart for just $5.00 during checkout when your order is $50.00.

Don't miss out!



#ctmh #closetomyheart #stampofthemonth #stamping #cardmaking #scrapbooking #createyourworld

No comments:

Post a Comment