Thursday, August 16, 2018

Ordering tonight 8/16/2018

Thursday evenings are the night I put my orders in for the week.  I am happy to place one for you so you do not have to do it.  

Just let me know what you want, where you want it shipped to and your credit card number for payment ( do not leave your credit card number in a comment on this site!).  You can call me or send me a private email / text / facebook PM.

You can reach me at:
toribe@yahoo.com
503-341-2031
or on Facebook in my CTMH group

I do not store credit card numbers so your number will remain safe and secure.  


Remember that all items in the current catalog are while supplies last, so don't miss out on something you want.




Another option is to be an online hostess.  This is super easy for you and I do all the work.  
I will set up a private Facebook group for your party, and do product demos, prizes, and take the orders.  All you do is invite your friends and family to the group.  There will be no pressure to buy anything.  When the party closes you earn hostess rewards based on your parties sales.  See the chart below.


You can always contact me with any questions you have about a product or being a hostess.  
At Close to My Heart we are the Let me show you how company.

If you want to be notified of new blog posts, please click on the follow button and sign up for my email list.  I never share your personal information with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment