Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Cricut Maker-Versary

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know that besides Close to My Heart, Cricut is very dear to me.  I would have a hard time crafting without my Cricut(s).  

A year ago when Ashish Arora revealed the Cricut Maker at the very first Cricut Mountain Make-a-thon I fell in love and knew I had to have it.  Well as luck had it, they gave all of us that went to the event our very own.  

The Maker has not only changed how I craft, it has changed what I craft.
I can now cut fabric with the rotary cutter for making quilt blocks.  
I can now cut chipboard or balsa wood to make home decor items with the new knife blade.
The new scoring wheels are going to allow me to score thicker items in my craft room, like corrugated cardboard for gift boxes.
The Maker will also cut those delicate cuts I use in my scrapbooks and cards, as well as vinyl and iron on. 

If you can think of it, the Maker can help you make it.  



For this celebration Cricut has put the Maker on sale for 12 hours only!
Sale ends tonight at 10 pm Mountain time.

Normally $399.99 you can get the Maker for just $379.99 for a limited time
or
You can get the Maker Everything Bundle for just $439.99 (reg price $591.80)




Check out the Maker and fall in love like I did.  




No comments:

Post a Comment