Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Do you want to win a Cricut Bright Pad?


I am giving away a Cricut Bright Pad!  All you need to do to enter is (1) sign up for my monthly newsletter (2) then follow this blog.  

Doing these two things is super easy.  To the left side of this blog you will see this:

Just fill out the Subscribe to my email sections and then click the follow button below the followers.  

I will never spam your email or share your info.  I send out one email a month, on the rare occasion I might send two if the news is that good!  

When you subscribe you will be notified when I post new things here.  It could be Close to My Heart or Cricut, or really anything I feel other crafters might like to know about.  

I will pick a winner from those that do those two things on Feb 28th.  The winner will receive a brand new Cricut Bright Pad from me.  Good Luck!  

#cricut #brightpad #ctmh #closetomyheart 

1 comment:

  1. This looks me a good deal! I currently use Cricut machine for crafting work and I have all the necessary equipments regarding it.

    ReplyDelete