Friday, February 1, 2019

Close to My Heart February Specials

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Close to My Heart
February specials


There is lots going on this month at Close to My Heart and I am going to tell you all about each deal!  I am excited for this month because Love is in the air!!  Everyone just seem happier in February to me.  Brian and I are headed to Disneyland again for 4 days.  The happiest place on earth!!   Which means more photos for me to scrap!!  

Check out the rest of this and see all the fun new stuff.  You can always go straight to my website too.  

Did you know I have blog?  I send this newsletter out once a month, but I post on the blog several times a week.  Check it out and click subscribe so you will always be in the know and up to date.  If you were to share it with your friends, I would be very grateful. 

As of the time I am writing this, I have two openings for my Feb 16th Crop at the Grand Sierra Resort.  If you would like to come let me know ASAP.  

 

LOVE BLOSSOMS CARDMAKING WORKSHOP

Make a Set of 12 Charming Cards Using this Exclusive Stamp Set and Workshop Kit!

What better way to express appreciation and love than with handmade cards? Create the beautiful cards shown above using the exclusive Love Blossoms stamp set and workshop bundle. Not only will you get a set of 12 cards, but you’ll also have fun using stamps and embossing folders to decorate them. Get a 20% discount when you purchase the Love Blossoms Workshop Kit or the Love Blossoms Workshop Kit + Embossing Folder.

Earn a FREE Love Blossoms stamp set by hosting a qualifying party this month! 

Download the workshop instructions
 

February 2019: Heartfelt Sentiments

This months stamp of the month is gorgeous!!  You can use this on cards and scrapbook pages.  

Stamp of the month is an exclusive stamp set that is only available during that month.  This is an $18.95 stamp set, but you can get it for $5.00 with any $50.00 order.  

Sign Me Up!

Sign up to become a Consultant in February and receive a set of all FIVE Hostess Rewards stamp sets pictured in the Seasonal Expression 1 idea book — an added value of $87.75!

If you have been a Close To My Heart Consultant previously, this month only you can also choose a lower-cost no-kit sign up option and become a Consultant again for just $50.

Sign up now!

I Heart Us is the paper pack of the month and just look at all the beautiful things you can make with it!  I have provided a few photos below to showcase this pack.  
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
Lori Kutsch
PO Box 19654
Reno, NV 89511

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*
#ClosetomyHeart #CTMH #scrapbooking #papercrafting #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment