Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge #410


The Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge
If you are not aware of Mojo Monday, all the sketches can be found here

This is the sketch for this week.  Below you will find my card, an all the supplies I used to create it.
For my card I used the Close to My Heart Products and my Cricut.


  • First I cut a piece of Glacier Card stock to 4.25 x 5.50
  • Next I added some circular rings and a circle using the all new Zoe Paper (found here)
  • I added a piece of Coral Shimmer trim
  • I used my Bonding memories Glue pen to adhere the circle and circular rings to my card from (found here)
  • I used some of our versamark ink and clear embossing powder to add the Thank you to the front (VersamarkEmbossing Powder, and Craft Heater)

Thank you for looking.  Check back next week for another challenge! 

1 comment: