Thursday, August 20, 2015

"Believe" Christmas Tree Photo Frame

"Believe" Christmas Tree Photo Frame



At convention Michelle Snyder shared this beautiful "Believe" Christmas tree photo frame that she designed. This picture really does not do it justice. Its absolutely stunning. She has shared the instructions on how to make it so that I can now share it with you in a class I have scheduled for Nov 7th at 12:00 pm. Right now I will hold this at my home, but if we get to many I will move the location.

Class is $75.00 (includes tax & shipping on items) and will include all the supplies needed to leave with this completed project (Yes you get the frame too!). All of your Cricut cuts will be pre-cut for you. All you will need to bring is your adhesive and scissors. I will provide my embossing folder and ink for you to use during the class. Light snacks will also be provided.

Step by Step we will go through making this beautiful project. Make one for yourself or as a Christmas gift. Payment required at time of registration. Registration deadline is October 12th.

To my out of staters or to those unable to attend ~ you can still order the bundle and I will cut your Cricut cuts, and I will do your embossing.  You would just need Chocolate Ink.  Instructions will be provided with your kit.  

To register please send your $75.00 registration fee through Paypal to toribe@yahoo.com and I will email you my address, or the address that the event will be held at if I end up moving it.  If you are ordering the bundle and not attending please make note of that with your payment and include your shipping address.  

No comments:

Post a Comment