Monday, October 13, 2014

Liquid Glass

This week I am going to showcase some videos from CTMH of products that I love. The first one is Liquid Glass. I use this for so much more than just my cards and pages. My daughter dropped a ceramic keychain that her boyfriend had made her and it broke in two. I just applied some liquid glass to both sides, let it dry and she is a happy girl again. I have also used it to fill those annoying little holes on the bottom of coffee cups. You know that ones that fill up with water when you wash them and then they drip all over your when you try to drink your coffee. As for my cards and pages, use them anywhere you need to add a little shine!  So just sit back, watch this short video and then share with us what you use Liquid Glass for.




Order your Liquid Glass here!

No comments:

Post a Comment