Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween House Card

This card was made with the CTMH Artfully sent Cricut Cartridge, in Cricut Craft Room (CCR).  If you do not use CCR or know how to use it please join our Facebook group called Cricut Craft Room.
The card will cut in layers.  The black layer - you will score it to fold.  The inside yellow layer is also on the cartridge.  I cut both of these at 7 in.  You cannot do the green layer without using CCR.  To do the green layer, I added a second of the black portion of the card.  I used the Hide / Contour button to remove  the windows from the image.  I then cut off the edge to make it fit behind the house.  I did this so that you could write the embellishment in the card with out it showing through the windows.   I then stamped "Happy Halloween" with one of the stamp sets that comes with the cartridge in black ink.

The cricut cut file is located in the files section of the Cricut Craft Room facebook group for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment