Sunday, March 1, 2015

Now really is the time to join my Close to my Heart team

I just ordered over $200 in great new products that are not available until April 1st. The new Seasonal Expressions Catalog is fabulous!!! I know everyone is going to love it. Did you know that another perk of being a consultant is getting to order new product a month early (and at a discount!!)??? Partner this with with the FREE shoulder tote you will get in your consultant kit in March, and the opportunity to earn the Rolling tote for free and March is the month to join my Close to my Heart team!
I will sweeten the deal too! Anyone who joins my team in March will get a special Convention only item from me. These items are only available to consultants who attend convention. Pssst... as a consultant you can register to come to Convention with me as well at Disneyland in July. I have never been to Disneyland so this is going to be exciting for me. Contact me with any questions you have, or go towww.LoriKutsch.ctmh.com under What we do to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment