Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Using the May Stamp of the Month from CTMH



I am in love with this months stamp of the month.  There really are not enough stamps to celebrate our girl friends!!  

To create this card, I used the Stitched Rectangle Thin cuts to create the border in White Daisy cardstock.  
I mounted this onto a piece of Pixie Cardstock that ran through my Cuttlebug in our Subway Tiles embossing folder.  
To get the white distressed lines, I just used a piece of sand paper to gently sand the raised edges left from the embossing folder.
I stamped the images from the To My Bestie Stamp onto White Daisy Cardstock, then colored with our ShinHan Markers before cutting them out and attaching them to the card front.  

Below I have I my video showing this process step by step.  



If you like this project, please click on the subscribe button to be notified of each new project I post.   Thank you so much for stopping by!

#ctmh #closetomyheart #stampofthemonth #sotm #tomybestie #createyourworld #stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment