Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January Close to My Heart News

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

Happy New Year!!!!

I love New Years.  It seems like such a great opportunity to start fresh, and update the things in your life that you wish to change.  I am not talking resolutions.  A few items in my life for example, is working out more and keeping my craft room more organized.  Resolutions never last.  I am going to be deliberate in my choices each day to accomplish these things.  Do you love New Years too?

Close to My Heart has lots of things to offer that are new and will help you accomplish your memory keeping plans.  I am looking forward to another year with each of you!!  

Did you hear the news???  It's new catalog time!!!!  If you are attending my January crop on the 5th, you will receive yours then.  If you are not attending and would like one, let me know.  I will make sure you get one.  Until you get yours, you can check it out online on my website.  Just click the blue "catalog" to be taken right to it.  
Card Captions in the January Stamp of the month.  You are able to get this fun stamp for just $5.00 with any $50.00 order during January  
I have had this beautiful frame since September and I have wanted to share it with you for so long.  Now I can!! 

The Magnolia Frame Kit gives you the materials to create beautiful papercrafted décor. There are so many different ways to use this versatile kit, which is why we’re offering special pricing when you buy more than one!

Save 15% when you buy two, or save 30% when you buy three! Plus, you can get one FREE by signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant in January or hosting a qualifying party! Only available January 1–31 while supplies last. Standard tax and shipping and handling apply.

Magnolia Frame Kit CC11910 Includes sturdy chipboard frame (including backing), double-sided frame overlay, “love” and “home” sentiments, shiplap-printed backing sheet, 3 sheets of die-cut leaves and flowers, and 1 sheet of gold foil die-cuts.
 
Buy 1: $29.95
Buy 2: $24.95 each—15% off!
Buy 3: $19.95 each—30% off!

I will have my personal one on display at my January Crop for you to see
The January collection is Something Fierce!  Check out all the fun cards, pages and home decor that was made using this collection.  You can check out the whole Something Fierce collection on my site by clicking the blue "Something Fierce"

HEART HAPPY

Show Your Love with this Exclusive Collection

The Heart Happy collection includes an exclusive paper packet, stamp set, and sticker sheet that you can use to show your love in all kinds of crafts! The Heart Happy workshop guide provides instructions for using these items together with a few other products to create two single-page 12″ × 12″ layouts, one two-page 12″ × 12″ layout, 10 cards, and five tags. Save 25% when you purchase the workshop kit that includes the My Acrylix® A Piece of My Heart stamp set!
Be sure to check out the Everyday Life™ album made using this same paper collection, too!

Heart Happy Workshop Guide

 
If you did not receive this information direct to your email box, then please go to my Blog and click on Subscribe to My Emails.  It only takes a second and I will not bombard you with emails every day, usually it just once a month unless a really great deal comes along.  I would never betray your trust by sharing your information with anyone either. 

While you are there, subscribe to my blog to be notified through out the month when I do new postings . I share sales, new products, project ideas, etc.  This could be Close to my Heart or Cricut related, or just something I think you might enjoy.  Since this email only goes out once a month, the blog will be your best resource to stay up to date on what else happens during the month.   
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
Lori Kutsch
PO Box 19654
Reno, NV 89511


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*
#closetomyheart #CTMH #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment