Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Be a Ribbon Warrior


In the last 6 months, 3 people that I know right here in Reno have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  These are my friends, and not just people I have heard about.  Thank God all 3 of them are doing well and either completely done with treatment or are over half way through.  

There are other people in my life that have been touched by this horrible cancer as well.  My cousin for one.  She lost her battle after a long hard fight several years ago.  So ladies (and men!), I beg you.  Get checked.  Every year.  No excuses.  No its not the most pleasant thing in the world to do, but it does not take much time, and early detection might just save your life.  

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month Close to My Heart has brought back a special Stamp and Thin cuts set at a 20% discount.  Show your support for loved ones and friends with meaningful, heartfelt artwork made using these exclusive items.  


No comments:

Post a Comment