Friday, July 13, 2018

Discontinued Items sale

I have TONS of discontinued product. This will be your last chance to get these items since CTMH does not sell them any longer. I am going to list it and sell it at a discount right here on my blog.
I will list each item, and how many I have. I will list retail price, CTMH shipping, and tax. Then I will take 15% off of retail and show the price per item. I will send an online invoice for your order.
If you are not local to me, you will need to pay actual shipping to you, unless you order $50.00 or more. In that case I will cover the shipping to you.
If you are local to me, and your order $50.00 or more, I will waive the CTMH shipping that I already paid.
Be sure and subscribe to my blog so that you will be notified once the items are listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment