Friday, December 29, 2017

Planner Girls!!!

If you are like me you have to write everything down.  Yes, I have an iphone, and yes I use the calendar, and the reminders, but if it is not written in my planner most likely it will be forgotten.   

So I wanted to let my other planner friends know, that Blitsy is having a planner sale!  The link below will take you to the actual planner binders, but they have tons of planner supplies too!  






Another planner favorite for me is Cocoa Daisy.  I subscribe to their monthly kit so each month I can plan out the next month.  The come in cute themes each month and you get extras too!  Like Pen Gems, bags, washi tape, etc.  Each month is different but I have never been disappointed.  Tell them I referred you (Lori Kutsch) and we will each get a credit for the online store as a bonus when you subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment