Thursday, April 27, 2017

Do you have a group or club that meets monthly?

Do you have a group or club that meets on a regular basis to craft and just spend time together? You can become their Close to My Heart Consultant so that you always have the supplies on hand that everyone needs.

If you have a group of 5 and each month everyone spent just $20.00 you would meet the quarterly minimums to be a consultant. A group of 4 would be just $25 each a month. We all spend more than that on our crafting each month!

Contact me and let me tell you how! Or find out more details on my website at http://lorikutsch.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx


I will help you each step of the way with virtual (or face to face if you are in Reno) training on how to use the consultant website, how to set up your FREE website and answer any questions you have, whenever you have them! Join the Hearts of Bling team today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment