Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Job interview & Close to my Heart

I went on an interview for a job and when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 22% commission on everything I sell. 
2. And as I sell more, my commission goes up, up, up!
3. I want the ability to earn all-expense paid trips for a job well done, not just vacation time, but the vacation!
4. I would also like the opportunity to purchase my own products at a great discount or even get them FOR FREE!
5. I expect you to provide me with the very best website and training FOR FREE!
6. When I bring in and train any new team members, I deserve to be compensated plus earn a percentage of their sales & the sales of the people they bring in.
7. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
8. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, gifts & bonuses!!
9. I would like my friends and family to work here.
10. By the way, I need to set my own schedule & work only when it suits me and my family.
So... when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "You can't be serious!?! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me because I want to work with you!"
So I gave him my business card. smile emoticon


This is exactly what Close to My Heart offers!  Commissions start at 22%.  You can earn FREE product every month, you get rewarded as people join your team, no one decides when you get promoted but you!  Its a great company, and I could not be happier with them since I joined (without even seeing a catalog prior!!) in 2013. 

For more information or to join the Hearts of Bling team, contact me today or check out the consultant kit by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment