Thursday, September 11, 2014

Heat Embossing!

So I am new to the world of Heat embossing. I have never done it, but I ordered the CTMH heat tool (item ‪#‎z555‬ $34.95) and all 4 embossing powders (‪#‎Z2066‬ Princess Gold, ‪#‎Z2067‬ Silver, ‪#‎Z2068‬ White and ‪#‎Z2088‬ Clear $5.95 each) and I will have them tomorrow!!!  

I have watched a couple of youtube videos and now I can't wait to get it! Imagine how cool you could make your designs look with our Shinhan blending pens?? I feel I will most likely use my CTMH pigment inks with my stamps so I anticipate using more of the clear powder but you just never know.  There are just so many options.

If you would like to host an embossing party let me know!  You and each of your guests will make a fun card using CTMH pigment inks and embossing powders.  Design a professional looking card in just minutes and take your crafting to a whole new level.  You could also earn 50% of items in addition to other hostess rewards which you could use to to purchase your own heat tool for just $17.48!!

www.LoriKutsch.ctmh.com
toribe@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment