Friday, July 21, 2017

Thankful

My husband and I are on vacation.  We met my inlaws in Yellowstone for the week, and we brought my nephew with us so that he could see it as well.  We have had a great week, and we go home tomorrow.  However this morning did not start as planned.  My husband woke me up sick.  So, I get dressed and try and find a store that is open this early in the morning.  Keep in mind that I am directionaly challenged, and even through we have been here I week I am still lost.  But I did it.  So, here I am drinking coffee in our room, working, listening to these two take turns snoring and knowing when they both wake up Brian will feel better and we will go about our day.  

So as I sit here in the quiet I am thankful for a job that allows me to take time with my family and enjoy things like Yellowstone.   I am thankful that even though I hate being lost, I was able to find the store and get Brian some pepto so that he could go back to sleep, and we can go to Red Bluff after he wakes up.  So my question to you is, what are you Thankful for today?  

Even when things don't go as planned, find the good and be Thankful.  



(no he did not just walk up to wild deer.  In this photo he was in a petting zoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment