Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 2017 Close to my Heart Newsletter


What is happening in April??

Well as some of you may know, I recently went to to Sacramento for a Close to my Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 Launch party.  I can't show you the product yet, you have to wait until May 1st, but I can tell you I am in love.  A few little teasers for you (1) you wanted some "manly" paper and you got it.  (2) No Worries.  There is no way to describe this except one collection in this catalog just makes me soooo happy!   

We have two crops this month at the Tamerack Junction.  April 8th and April 22nd.  If you did not get signed up, they are booked, but I can put you on a waiting list in case someone has to cancel.  

If you wish to shop my site, you can do that anytime by following this link - http://www.LoriKutsch.ctmh.com

Keep reading for more April news!


Stamp of the Month!  Any $50.00 order will give you the opportunity to purchase this stamp set for just $5.00 ($17.95 value).  Its only available in April so don't wait.



Seasonal Expression 2 Catalog.  Told you there was "manly" stuff in it. But this is just the cover!   As a consultant I can order from it right now, not to mention the stuff I already have that CTMH gave those of us that went to the Launch party.  There are so many new things I know you are going to love it as much as I do.  But....you have to wait until May 1st.  Or do you?  Join my team today and I will personally give you a copy of the SE2 catalog today.  Plus, as a consultant you can order from it right now too!  Get all the information about joining my team by following this link -  http://lorikutsch.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx
Then ask me any additional questions you might.  Don't worry, you won't be doing it alone. I will help you along the way, and you will have access to our team facebook pages as well.  




Preserve your memories in minutes with Cut Above™ layout kits.

Save 50% on our Cut Above™ layout kits, which are designed to make memory keeping easier than ever.

Each layout kit includes:
• Two 12" x 12" printed base pages
• Die-cut paper pieces
• Title and embellishment stickers
• 12 coordinating pocket cards
• Two 12" x 12" Memory Protectors™
• Two pocket-style Memory Protectors™

Choose between two designs—Little One and Forever & Always—and then follow the simple assembly instructions to create your beautiful two-page layout in minutes. Add even more memories using the coordinating pocket cards and pocket Memory Protectors included in the kit. You’re going to love how quickly you can preserve your memories with Cut Above.

You can find the Cut Above Layout Kits right here - http://lorikutsch.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=177

One more thing - New Consultants: Anyone who signs up in April will receive their choice of either the Little One or the Forever & Always Cut Above™ Layout Kit in their New Consultant Kit at no additional cost!  Who doesn't love free stuff???
All this talk about the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalog makes me want to remind you that the Season Expressions 1 Catalog expires the end of this month.  At the end of a catalog period items can sell out so you won't want to wait if you are still wanting items from this catalog.  If for some reason you do not already have the SE1 catalog, then you check it out here - https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/Marketing/IdeaBooks/1701-se.aspx

I do have some of these items and they will be out for sale at the crop on the 8th, but no promises how long they will last!  






No comments:

Post a Comment