Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Additional 2017 Close to My Heart Crop Days.....with a catch!

Since my 2017 dates filled up super fast, I added 4 more dates in 2017.  These dates are open first to those that did not get into one of the regular monthly crops in that quarter.

If you are not registered for one of my crops in Jan, Feb or March.  You can register for April 8th.  

If you are not registered for either April or May you may register for June 17th.

If you are not registered for July, Aug, or September you may register for Sept 30th

If you are not registered for Oct or Nov you may register for Dec 2nd.  

If there are any open spots 3 weeks before the crop date, I will open it to everyone.  If you are a member of my Close to my Heart team, you may attend these as well.  If you are on a waiting list right now for one of the regular monthly crops, you may still register for these news dates.  

Price is the same $35.00 for 9 am - 6 pm.  All crops will be held at the Tamarack Junction. 

I hope this helps out for those that did not get a chance to register.   

No comments:

Post a Comment