Friday, April 15, 2016

Close to My Heart

I am putting this out here for all to see. I have made a decision about my CTMH business. I have decided I want to promote and become a director.  

In order to this I have to do 3 things.  
I have to work really hard
Hold more home parties
Help others with the opportunity to have their own business

I am excited to do all 3 of these things. So I ask you for your support. If you would like to host a party, be it a home party (for those local to the Reno area) or online party please let me know so that we can get that set up and I can share with you the hostess rewards program. Or, if you are like me and would like to own your own business, either to get extra income or just support your own craft habit I can show you how to do that as well.

I am here to help you reach your crafting goals, what ever they may be.



No comments:

Post a Comment