Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Baby, YOU are worth it!  --

Special and Opportunity Calls

Close to My Heart is hosting three more live webinars throughout the month of April that will share about the perks and benefits of becoming a Consultant to coincide with the Baby, YOU are worth it special!

So mark your calendar to attend one of these free 1-hour webinars! I want you to join the call to learn more, so pick the date that works best for you and let's make it a date!

Thursday, April 14, 6:00 pm PST
Saturday, April 23, 8:00 am PST
Wednesday, April 27, 6:00 pm PST

You can join the Opportunity calls via phone by calling 1-201-479-4595 or online, when you go to http://fuze.me/32464058 a few minutes before the scheduled webinar time. You can also simply go to www.fuze.com or open the Fuze app and enter the meeting ID: 32464058. If you wish to participate online, I encourage you to download the Fuze application beforehand so you can be all set up to enjoy the webinar when it’s time to join.

I'd love to have you on the call!
Then contact me with any additional questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment