Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Digital Options with Forever

Forever Artisan If you have been with me for a while you may remember, and you may have the old Creative Memories Memory Manager and Storybook Creator products. While these were sold by CM, they were created by Panstoria, which has now merged with Forever. If you have the CM Memory Manager and/or Storybook Creator products (like I do!!) you can now upgrade them to Forever and continue to have peace of mind that your photos are protected. If you do not have the prior software and do not know what this is, let me share! With these powerful photo tools you are able to organize, edit, share, print, etc your photos all in one place. There is no need to pay hundreds of dollars for complicated software. You can also print digital gifts such as photobooks, calendars, mugs, and more. I have used Memory Manager and Storybook Creator for many years and could not be happier with the products. I have 20,000+ photos on my laptop and preserving them and knowing they are safe is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment