Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year!!

As you may have noticed, I took some time off away from my computer to spend the holidays with my family.  My son flew in for a week and just left on Sunday.  We are getting our lives back to our normal routines, and for me that means getting back to this blog, my crafting and making videos for my youtube channel as well as playing with all my fun Close to my Heart toys.

I have a few offers to send your way!  Lets do a 30 day challenge.  Each day for January complete one scrapbook layout or one card and post what you made here.  Everyone that completes all 30 (you get a day off since there is 31 days in January!) will be enterred to win a Close to my Heart stamp set.  If we have more than 10 people that complete this challenge, I will draw for more than one winner.  

January is just around the corner and that means and new Stamp of the Month.  You can get this stamp for just $5.00 with any $50 order.  


Did you see the new tote bags that just came out?  You can use Hostess 1/2 item rewards to get these!  Contact me today to book your January class and earn additional Hostess perks as well.
Visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment