Sunday, November 23, 2014

Santa Glass Block

These glass blocks are becoming an addiction to me!  They are so easy to make and so adorable when done.

For this one I sprayed the block with frost paint so it appears frosted.  I searched for Santa in my Cricut Design Studio and found this little guy.  Because I have the subscription I have access to tons of things.  If you want the subscription (works with Cricut Craft room as well) there is a link below.  I sized Santa at 6.50 inches high and used Cricut red vinyl.  I cut using my Explore, but this would cut with any Cricut machine because its a Cricut image.  Once it cut I weeded out what I did not want to transfer to my project, used Cricut transfer tape and stuck it on my block.  Added lights and done.  Super easy project that you can make in less than 30 minutes.

Get the subscription here  for $9.99 a month give you access to 25,000+ images and 200+ fonts.  Or subscribe annually for $99.99

No comments:

Post a Comment