Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cricut October Mystery Box

UPDATE! I checked this morning and the mystery boxes for October are still available. If you have not yet ordered yours get it before its gone! Mystery boxes are still available, but time is running out. Today (10/28) is the last day to order.  I have seen many posts from different people, and it seems that you get two cartridges, cutting mats, replacement blades and tacky tape for sure. But some are getting a knifty knitter and some are getting a 3rd cartridge. Which ever you get its a great deal! $29.99 for over $100 in products. Just click Here! to order your box!

Order $31.00 and get free shipping with code HALLOWEEN31  ( I added an extra roll of tacy tape to my order to get free shipping.  Still cheaper than paying the shipping, and who can't use more tacky tape??)  Make sure you change the shipping to the standard shipping to get free shipping option

I just got my box and this is what  I got!

I got pack of two cutting mats $12.99
Replacement Blades $9.99
Tacky Tape $6.99
Merry and Bright Cartridge $29.99
Sweater Weather Cartridge $39.99
December 25th Cartridge $29.99
Thats $129.94 in product for just $29.99!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment