Thursday, September 25, 2014

Start your own business for just $99.00

Did you know that you can become a Close to my Heart Consultant for just $99.00 (chose scrapbooking or cardmaking kit) and received over $365 in product to get your business started?  In addition to that you can earn free Product Credits each month, and even earn great incentive trips.

The best part for me in having my own business is the friends I have made.  I have been a consultant (CM and CTMH combined) for 14 years and I have been blessed with knowing some wonderful people because of it.

Whether you want to earn extra cash to pay off some bills, fund Christmas or get your scrapbooking supplies at wholesale CTMH has the answer for you.  Ask me how to get started today, or check out this link for more information.

Get more info now!

You also get me, and the CTMH team to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment