Thursday, September 18, 2014

Christmas Card Workshop

I keep hearing things like "I want to make Christmas cards and never have the time" well not any more!!! I am giving you the time, and even if you are not a scrapbooking you can do this. 

Nov 15th $15.00 come and make 5 of each of the cards shown below. Total of 10 cards. Use my inks, my stamps, my blocks, and if you want you can even use my emobssing powder and learn something new. Extra kits will be available for purchase if you want to make more than 10. I ask that you RSVP so that I will know how many kits to purchase and make. If you cannot make it, you can still order the kits and I will ship them to you for you to make at home (kit includes 5 of each card. ink, stamp set and adheasive not included).
Nov 15, 2014
Noon - 4:00 pm
My address will be provided once you register, but it is in Washoe Valley, NV



No comments:

Post a Comment