Monday, April 14, 2014

Close to my Heart Jubilee Workshop on the Go


Such a fun summer paper pack!  The first page has a spot for your favorite 5x7 summer photo, and the second page has a place for two 4x6 photos.  This page was fairly quick to make, and super easy.  The items I used are:

CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
CTMH Jubilee Workshop on the Go Pack
CTMH Burlap Ribbon
CTMH Indian Corn Blue exclusive ink
CTMH Cranberry exclusive ink

You can order these itmes at www.lorikutsch.ctmh.com  I have saved the cricut cuts as a project and I am happy to email it to you with your purchase, along with the cutting measurements I used for everything else on the layout.  You can use that file to import into your Cricut Craft Room for easy cuts (this does not replace needing the cricut cartridge).  

I am here to help you and answer any questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment